Saturday, March 6, 2010

Diesel


This is Diesel our neighbor boy's pitbull. Diesel is quite a sweety compared with the bad reputation pitbulls have. He's become my new walking buddy :) This morning my friend Katie and I took him to Starbucks to get lattes. He's a pretty good walker, and gives off the impression that he means business. Needless to say we feel quite protected walking with him in Parkland!  (Also please take notice to the teeny tiny baby pink leash....were not sure what his owner was thinking....haha)

3 comments:

  1. whose is he?! very cute, and I'm impressed you walked to starbucks...I'm assuming the one south on pac ave?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah that one! He's our neighbor's dog. We're not really sure how they came to have him, but oh well he's sweet and a good walking buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uncle John wants him. He says he loves pit bulls, which is NOT exactly my choice.
    xo, Grammie

    ReplyDelete