Monday, March 15, 2010

recipes, recipes, recipes

I was fortunate enough today to have Theresa the MBA Director at PLU email all the international graduate business students about my Design Project on Recipes from Around the World. I've come to discover that graduate students take their emails and deadlines quite seriously. Within an hour I already have Frikadeller (meatballs) from Denmark, Dronning Maud Pudding from Norway, Chicken Briyani, Raitha, Pawn Fry and Avocado Smoothie from India (that boy took it to the next level providing me a full course meal) and Spring Eggrolls from Vietnam. 

Also, my sister sent me a blog called 17 and Baking about this girl from Seattle who is amazing. She not only bakes up a storm but has beautiful photographs and writes well! It's sort of shocking what some high school students are capable of doing these days and how they articulate that all in a blog.  

No comments:

Post a Comment