Saturday, August 28, 2010

Racing cars and photographing piglets

This last friday was packed full of activities for me! I woke up at 6am and drove across the Narrows Bridge to watch Dad race his Miata at the Bremerton Motorsports Park. I only got to see his first race, before I had to head off to work, but here are a few pictures of him...

It was pretty cool to see him race his car, definitely looks a little scary! I headed from the racetracks to work to meet up with one of my co-workers, Lauren. She's the same age as me and a writer for the magazine. We were going to a farm in Puyallup for a story she's writing on localfood. She interviewed and talked with the woman while I photographed the farm for the magazine, how fun! Here are some of my favorite shots of the two week old piglets. More to come when the magazine comes out at the end of September :)




How stinkin cute are those piglets?! One of my favorites is the muddy pigs butt. hehe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment