Wednesday, February 24, 2010

How to become a "follower"

There has been a bit of speculation as to how to "follow" my blog so you can comment.

1. Press the button "follow" (it's to the right of this post)
2. Then press whichever account you already use. This must be either Google Gmail, Yahoo Mail or a Twitter Account. If you do not currently use any of these providers I sadly don't think you can be a follower. Frustrating I know :( But you can always create a fake email haha.
3. If you do have gmail, yahoo mail or twitter click on the appropriate account and sign in using the username and password corresponding to your existing account. From here I think it's pretty self-explanatory? I'm not sure since I can't follow my own blog and try. Maybe Heather you have a suggestion as to how you did it?

If you have any questions please email me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment